CML - Marine Comms - CMX7045
The CMX7045 is a dedicated processor for marine Automatic Identification System (AIS), Search and Rescue Transmitter (SART) operation, fully meeting the requirements of IEC 61097-14.
This highly integrated and flexible device includes a 9600 baud GMSK modem for the transmission of formatted data.
Additional auxiliary functions are also provided to further support the system host, these include: a two-input 10-bit ADC, four 10-bit DACs, two system clock outputs and four GPIOs.
To ensure maximum system battery life, the CMX7045 offers low power sleep modes, and is available in a in small 48-pin LQFP or VQFN packages.
The following PCB-based Evaluation Kits are available for use with these ICs:
- PE0003 : Evaluation Kit Interface Card
- PE0402 : EvKit for CMX704x Range of ICs
Note: The DE70321 AIS demonstration kit support material may also be a useful source of information.
- Tx AIS GMSK Modem
- AIS SART Formatted Data
- Flexible Tx Interface
- Battery Monitor
- FirmASIC® IC Configurable by Function Image™
- Two Auxiliary Clock Generators
- Two-input Auxiliary (10-bit) ADC
- Four Auxiliary (10-bit) DACs
- Conforms to IEC 61097-14
- Active Integration Roadmap
- Automatic Identification System (AIS)
- Search and Rescue Transponder (SART) Systems for Marine Safety
- AIS-Personal Location Beacon (AIS-PLB)
- AIS-Man Over Board (AIS-MOB)
- 3.0 to 3.6 V Power Supply