- Emech / EMI
Consultation by our specialists
At SE Spezial, we believe that not only an extensive product range, but also comprehensive, personal advice is part of a good service. Our experts in the individual areas will therefore be happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact the respective experts via our contact form.
SE Spezial-Electronic GmbH offers you a wide range of logistics services and individual services. These services are supported by our semi-automatic paternoster warehouse with complete ERP networking, pick-by-light system and barcode-controlled goods removal.
Logistics – quick and reliable
- Track & Traceability of components (serial number / batches)
- FiFo Waremanagement (data code controlled)
- ESD fair and climate-controlled warehouses
- Small quantities (roll cuttings)
- Express delivery / door to door service
- Security and buffer storage
- nitrogen storage
- Nitrogen Drypack
- customized label / barcodes / RFID
- Repackaging / belts
- Programming service (timing products, memory cards)
- consignment stores
- Vendor Managed Inventory
48-hour programming service
Our 48-hour programming service for SiTime MEMS oscillators
- Rowing assortment of many series and different types of oscillators
- All common housings in stock
- No delivery times: Shipping of many series within 48 hours
- From 100 pieces T&R, any packing unit possible
- Programming of up to 3,000 pieces per hour
- 100% Traceability
Since 2003, rtg-electronics GmbH in Dortmund has been part of the SE Spezial-Electronic GmbH group of companies. The offer of rtg-electronics GmbH offers a wide range of Electronic Manufacturing Services. From the procurement of all necessary components, over the production of the SMT and THT assemblies, to the test equipment construction, encapsulation or assembly of the terminal equipment.
The rtg currently employs 55 people and achieves a placement rate of up to 640,000 components per day. Both prototypes and large series from various industries are manufactured in SMT and THT. Close communication with the customer and the realization of project-specific requirements form the cornerstones of the company.