CML - Marine Comms
CML offers an increasing range of voice and data communication ICs in the support of marine safety equipments.
AIS has become the essential navigation/safety/security equipment onboard leisure sailing yachts/motor cruisers, through to commercial vessels (fishing, cargo and passenger ships). CML's AIS products include all the necessary signalling functionality, including the GMSK modem, DSC modem and embedded AIS protocol. AIS Class A, AIS Class B, AIS Rx only applications, exactTraxTM long range AIS Class B data tracking, AIS-SART, MOB/PLB and marine VHF voice communications are all supported.
A VHF marine radio is an essential piece of equipment in both coastal and deep-water operations. CML provides complete voice, signalling and data solutions supporting voice communication, DSC, ATIS, DTMF, NWR WAT and SAME.
- Automatic Identification System (AIS)
- AIS Class A transponder
- AIS Class B transponder
- exactTrax™ Long Range AIS Class B Tracking
- AIS-SART (Search and Rescue Transmitter)
- Man overboard systems (MOB)
- Personal Location Beacon (PLB)
- Aids to Navigation (AtoN)
- Marine VHF Radio
- Automatic Transmission Identification System (ATIS)
- Asset tracking
- Coastal security