- Emech / EMI
RV-8564-C3 is a CMOS real-time clock / calendar optimized for low power consumption. A programmable clock output, interrupt output and voltage low detector are also provided. All addresses and data are transferred over an I²C-bus interface for communication with a host controller. The Address Pointer is incremented automatically after each written or read data byte.
- Low power consumption: 250 nA @ 3 V.
- Wide operating voltage range: 1.2 V to 5.5 V.
- Time accuracy: ±20 ppm @ 25°C.
- Operating temperature: -40 to +85°C.
- Low voltage detection
- Provides year, month, date, weekday, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Alarm and timer functions.
- Clock output frequencies: 32.768 kHz, 1024 Hz, 32 Hz, 1 Hz.
- I²C-bus interface: 400 kHz.
- Automotive qualification according to AEC-Q200 available.
|Temperature:||-40 to +85 °C|
|Dimensions:||3.7 x 2.5 x 0.9 mm|
|Voltage:||1.2 to 5.5 VDC|