The SiT8021 is the world's smallest, lowest power, and lightest MHz oscillator. It is 90% lower in power consumption and 40% smaller than the smallest quartz oscillator. The unmatched combination of power, package, and frequency range makes this device ideal for power-sensitive and space-constrained applications.
- Ultra-low current consumption of 60 μA at 3.072 MHz
- Ultra-small 1.2 mm2 (1.5 x 0.8 mm) package
- 1 to 26 MHz with 6 decimal places of accuracy
- Oscillator output drives multiple loads and eliminates XTALs
LVPECL / LVDS / HCSL Oscillators | LVCMOS Oscillators | Automotive & High Temp Oscillators | Spread Spectrum Oscillators | Voltage-Controlled Oscillators | I2C/SPI Oscillators | Digitally Controlled Oscillators
LVPECL / LVDS / HCSL Oscillators
SiTime offers an extensive portfolio of high-performance differential oscillators for networking, server, storage, and telecom applications. The SiT91xx and SiT93xx families offer the best jitter, as well as power supply noise rejection (PSNR) in the presence of common environmental hazards, such as shock, vibration, noisy power supply, and EMI.
- Any frequency from 1 MHz to 725 MHz in 1 Hz increments
- 0.23 to 0.6 ps jitter (typ.) in industry-standard, small form-factor packages
- ±10 ppm, best dynamic stability
SiTime offers an extensive portfolio of LVCMOS oscillators for consumer, industrial, IoT, and networking applications. These devices offer the smallest size and lowest power consumption. Plus, they come in a wide variety of packages.
- 1 to 220 MHz with 6 decimal places of accuracy
- Lowest power consumption, as low as 60 µA
- Best frequency stability, as tight as ±10 ppm
- Smallest footprint (1508), as well as industry-standard footprints (2016, 2520, 3225, 5032, and 7050)
- SOT23-5 leaded package for best manufacturability
- FlexEdge™ slew rate options for EMI reduction: 0.25 ns to 40 ns configurable rise/fall time
Automotive & High Temp Oscillators
SiTime's automotive (AEC-Q100) and high-temperature oscillators deliver ±20 ppm frequency stability from -55 °C to 125 °C. They are 2 times better in stability, 20 times more reliable, and 30 times more resistant to shock and vibration compared to quartz.
- 1 to 137 MHz with 6 decimal places of accuracy
- Military (-55 to 125 °C), automotive (-40 to 125 °C), extended industrial (-40 to 105 °C) temperatures
- Low vibration sensitivity (g-sensitivity) of 0.1 ppb/g
- 50,000 g shock and 70 g vibration resistance
- 500 million hours MTBF
Spread Spectrum Oscillators
SiTime’s EMI reduction oscillators ensure emissions compliance through spread spectrum clocking and rise/fall time adjustment of the clock signal. They are supported on SiTime’s Time Machine II programmer, which allows engineers to quickly reduce emissions levels and ensure that customers pass compliance.
- Up to 17 dB on fundamental frequency and 30 dB on harmonics
- Wide spread range: Up to 4% pk-to-pk
- FlexEdge™ configurable rise/fall time options: 0.25 ns to 40 ns slew rates
SiTime MEMS VCXOs provide exceptional dynamic performance and the highest reliability for video distribution (CMTS), networking, telecom, and instrumentation applications. These devices are engineered to maintain the same phase noise and frequency tuning accuracies in the presence of common environmental hazards, such as shock, vibration, noisy power supply, and EMI. They enable equipment, such as cable headend and remote radio head (RRH), to deliver the highest performance, best reliability, and the highest quality of service in uncontrolled environments, such as unairconditioned basements or rooftops.
- Any frequency from 1 MHz to 725 MHz in 1 Hz step
- ±15 ppm, best dynamic stability over entire temperature range (-40 to +85 °C)
- 0.02 ps/mV power supply noise rejection (PSNR), lowering power supply requirements
- Best (0.1%) and widest (±25 to ±3200 ppm) pull range linearity, 50x better than quartz
SiTime's Elite Platform™ I2C/SPI oscillators enable users to program output frequency and pull frequency in-system using a digital interface, offering designers great flexibility. This family offers ultra-low jitter and utilizes SiTime’s unique DualMEMS™ temperature sensing and TurboCompensation™ technology to deliver exceptional dynamic performance.
- Ideal for replacing multiple timing components in systems that support multiple frequencies such as telecom, networking, server, storage, broadcasting, test and measurement equipment
- Any-frequency mode for programming output frequency via I2C or SPI from 1 MHz to 725 MHz
- Digitally controlled oscillator (DCO) mode for pulling/tuning frequency up to ±3200 ppm via I2C or SPI with 0.005 ppb resolution
- Any combination of frequencies (1 MHz to 725 MHz), voltage (2.5 V to 3.3 V), pull range (±25 ppm to ±3200 ppm), and three DE output formats (LVPECL, LVDS, or HCSL)
- 0.2 ps typical integrated phase jitter
Digitally Controlled Oscillators
SiTime's digitally controlled MEMS oscillators (DCXO) enables users to tune output frequency by up to ±1600 ppm via a one-wire digital interface. This eliminates the need for an external DAC used in traditional VCXO designs. It also eliminates the frequency shift caused by board noise on the voltage control line.
- Widest pull range options, including ±25, ±50, ±100, ±150, ±200, ±400, ±800, or ±1600 ppm
- Pull range resolution of 1 ppb
- Any combination of frequencies (up to 625 MHz), voltage (1.8 V; 2.5 V to 3.3 V), pull range (±25 ppm to ±1600 ppm) and industry-standard packages (3225, 5032, or 7050)
- LVCMOS outputs (SiT3907) and differential outputs (SiT3921 and SiT3922)