Precision MHz Super-TCXOs
SiTime MEMS precision oscillators are engineered to deliver the most stable timing under environmental stressors – airflow, rapid temperature change, shock, vibration, poor power supply, and EMI. These devices can be factory-programmed to any combination of frequency, stability, voltage, and pull range, eliminating the long lead times and customization costs associated with quartz TCXOs and OCXOs.
Elite Platform™ Super-TCXOs are tight stability (±0.1 ppm to ±2.5 ppm), 1 to 220 MHz precision oscillators with exceptional dynamic performance and rich features. These devices solve deep-rooted timing problems for telecom, networking, and precision GNSS systems. They can be used to replace legacy quartz OCXOs in emerging 5G and IEEE 1588 synchronization applications while reducing power and size.
- 30x better dynamic stability (ΔF/ΔT of approx. 1 ppb/°C), resistant to airflow and thermal shock
- -40 °C to 105 °C operation uniquely enables fan-less outdoor equipment
- I2C digital frequency tuning, eliminating external DAC and sensitivity to board noise
- On-chip power supply noise filtering, eliminating dedicated LDO
- No activity dips or microjumps
SiTime's programmable temperature-compensated oscillators (TCXOs) are the most flexible and reliable solutions for telecom, networking, and industrial applications. They are pin-compatible with quartz TCXOs, enabling 100% drop-in replacement without redesign or layout changes.
- Wide frequency range from 1 MHz to 625 MHz
- LVCMOS, LVPECL, and LVDS support
- Tight frequency stability at ±5 ppm
- Optional voltage control with a wide pull range (up to ±1600 ppm)