32.768 kHz Oscillators
SiTime offers a full portfolio of MEMS kHz oscillators and TCXOs. The unique combination of an ultra-small footprint, µPower operation, and accuracy makes the devices an ideal fit for driving multiple loads, such as BLE sleep clocks, RTC, audio, and other connectivity SOCs.
32 kHz Oscillators
SiTime's MEMS 32 kHz solutions are ideal for replacing traditional quartz crystals (resonators) in wearable and mobile applications, where space and power are critical.
- Smallest footprint: 1.2 mm2 (1.5 x 0.8 mm) CSP (SiT1532, SiT1572)
- Ultra-low power, as low as <1 μA
- NanoDrive™ programmable output swing minimizes power compared to LVCMOS output (SiT1532/3)
- 1.2 V operation-optimized for regulated supply applications, such as coin-cell or super-cap battery backup
- All-inclusive frequency stability, as low as ±50 ppm over temp. (SiT1572)
32 kHz TCXOs
SiTime's 32 kHz TCXO family is the first to offer ±3 ppm stability in a 1.2 mm2 chip-scale package. The typical core supply current is as low as 1 μA. These 32 kHz TCXOs are factory-calibrated over multiple temperature points to guarantee extremely tight, all-inclusive frequency stability.
- Supply current as low as 0.99 μA (SiT1552)
- Stability options include ±3 ppm (SiT1566 at 4.5 μA) and ±10 ppm (SiT1552 at 0.99 μA)
- NanoDrive™ programmable output swing minimizes power compared to LVCMOS output (SiT1552)