- Emech / EMI
RT EMI Chokes
Operating at Currents up to 63A – on a PCBIf not dealt with, EMI could cause robots to behave with unexpected movements, representing a serious risk to factory workers as well as the possibility of costly damage.
By fitting this new current-compensated choke – which is capable of operating at currents up to 63A – it’s now easier than ever to prevent EMI noise from going to power lines and disturbing the functioning of other systems. Ensuring improved immunity against grid disturbances, the RT choke suppresses EMI noise in PCB integrated filter designs.
- Rated currents from 6 to 63 A
- Up to 600 VAC and VDC
- 2- and 3-wire configurations
- Horizontal and vertical PCB mounting types
- Ruggedized saturation and thermal behavior
- Open construction for forced and convection cooling
- Straightforward pin-out for easy PCB design