- Emech / EMI
SCHAFFNER: New FN 304x series, low profile, low leakage current 3-phase filter
Schaffner's new FN304X series of 3-phase filters offer minimal leakage currents and,
with their low overall height, are particularly suitable for robotics and industrial applications.
Features and Benefits
- A plastic housing combined with a metal ground plate achieve the lowest possible product weight without compromising EMC behaviour. The embedded terminals from Schaffner guarantee user-friendly handling and reliable, long-lasting electrical connection.
- Fixed, hinged terminal covers contribute to overall safety by providing protection against unintended contact with life conductors. They are included in the standard scope of delivery without any extra cost.
- Very low leakage current values make the filters suitable for grids with very tough requirements and for applications which set value on safety and reliability.
- FN3040 feature an ecologically conscious construction without the use of potting compound or banned substances (RoHS). Used raw materials can be easily separated at the end of the product life time for proper and environmentally safe disposal.
The introduction of Schaffner's new FN3040, FN3041, FN3042 and FN3043 EMC filters fills a significant gap for low-profile 3-phase filters with optional DIN rail mounting in the market for robotics and other industrial applications. Schaffner has flexibly designed its manufacturing processes to achieve high and fast vailability of the filter series.
Smaller and more powerful
The FN3040 and FN3041 filters have been specifically designed to meet the EMC requirements of the European market and offer superior performance. The easy-to-connect integrated terminals and optional DIN rail mounting (FN3042 / 43) provide flexible design options.
The filters are suitable for networks with high requirements and applications where safety and reliability are paramount. A plastic housing combined with a metal grounding plate ensures low product weight without compromising EMC performance. Fixed, hinged terminal covers protect against contact with live conductors, increasing safety.
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Test and measurement devices
- Medical devices & Industrial