- Emech / EMI
RV-8523-C3 is a CMOS real time clock / calendar optimized for low power consumption. Data is transferred serially via an I²C bus with a maximum data rate of 1000 kbit/s. Alarm and timer functions are available with the possibility to generate a wake-up signal on an interrupt pin. An offset register allows fine-tuning of the clock. The RV-8523 has a backup battery switch-over circuit, which detects power failures and automatically switches to the battery supply when a power failure occurs.
- Low power consumption: 130 nA @ 3 V
- Wide operating voltage range: 1.2 V to 5.5 V.
- Automatic Backup Switchover function.
- Time accuracy: ±20 ppm @ 25°C.
- User programmable offset value.
- I²C-bus interface: 1 MHz Fast-mode Plus (Fm+)
- Provides year, month, date, weekday, hours, minutes and seconds
- Timer, Alarm and Watchdog functions.
- Clock output frequencies: 32.768 kHz to 1 Hz.
|Temperature:||-40 to +85 °C|
|Dimensions:||3.7 x 2.5 x 0.9 mm|
|Voltage:||1.2 to 5.5 VDC|
|Offset comp. :||yes|