Superior performance in ultra small form factor 4.5 x 4.5mm
The ZOE-M8G is our latest, highly integrated System in Package (SiP) GNSS module based on the high-performing u-blox M8 concurrent positioning engine. ZOE is a new, record breaking ultra-miniature form factor that houses a complete module without the need for external components. The ZOE-M8G module is mainly targeted for applications that require a small size without compromising on performance. For RF optimization, the ZOE-M8G integrates a front-end SAW filter and an additional front-end LNA for increased jamming immunity and easier antenna integration. A passive antenna can be used to provide a highly integrated system solution with minimal eBOM.
Samples are available in February 2017 and volume production begins in October 2017. Please refer to this project information form for an enquiry.
- Ultra small multi-GNSS module with superior performance
- Fully integrated and complete solution, reducing total design efforts
- Ideal for passive antennas, due to built-in SAW and LNA
- High accuracy thanks to concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS
- Industry leading -167 dBm navigation sensitivity