Samsung ARTIK™ 710/710s
Great performance for high-end gateways with local processing and analytics, and for multimedia applications.
ARTIK 710 gives you eight cores to serve effectively as a gateway for a large building or a factory and also run local analytics to improve latency and responsiveness. It also provides multiple connectivity solutions to communicate with your things, and has a high-end multimedia processor to handle video and audio processing.
The ARTIK 710s adds built-in, enterprise-grade security for a strong root of trust with Samsung Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and mutual authentication to ARTIK cloud services.
Each Samsung ARTIK IoT module is a true System on Module (SoM), with CPUs, networking, wireless radios, and full system software stack, all build onto a single, easy-to-integrate package.
- High performance, 8-core, 64-bit ARM® Cortex® A-53 processor with Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, ZigBee®, Thread
- ARM MALI™ GPU for multimedia, graphics applications
- 1GB RAM, 4GB flash (eMMC)
- Enterprise-class security with hardware secure element and Secure OS (710s)
- Ubuntu Linux package with multimedia, connectivity, graphics, power management and security libraries
- Factory automation
- Smart home gateway
- Building Automation controllers
- Multimedia applications
We’ve built the Samsung ARTIK 710 Starter Kit to speed development of your Internet of Things (IoT) project. Powered by a dedicated 5VDC power supply (not included), the Starter Kit includes:
One ARTIK 710 or 710s module, mounted to an interposer board and attached to a Platform I/O board
One ARTIK Interface board for attachment of the optional Sensor board
- Easy onboarding to ARTIK Cloud with our mobile reference app
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth, ZigBee/Thread
- GPIO header with exposed SPI, UART, ADC, PWM pins
- Onboard reset buttons
- Onboard test buttons and LEDs (two each)
- Two standard USB 2.0 device connectors
- Micro-USB connector, USB 2.0 OTG host/device
- microSD card slot for programming and storage
Host machine – Linux – Ubuntu 14.04 LTS or Later, Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS
Supported Tools – ARTIK IDE (Eclipse-based), GNU ARM Embedded Toolchain, Arduino IDE.
The following accessories are available for the ARTIK 710 Starter Kit:
- Sensor board (for sensing of temp/humidity, proximity/color, pressure, acceleration/position, Hall effect)
- MIPI camera board
- MIPI, LVDS, and HDMI displays