Join the u-blox MQTT Masterclass
MQTT (Message Queuing Telemetry Transport) was designed as an extremely lightweight publish/subscribe messaging transport in IoT. Ideal for connecting remote devices with a small code footprint and minimal network bandwidth, it is used in a wide variety of industries.
This masterclass will explain why MQTT has become the de-facto protocol for IoT communications and clarify advantages in the low-power derivative, MQTT-SN (MQTT for sensor networks).
They are holding two sessions:
Session 1: 8am - 9am UK time | REGISTER
Session 2: 4pm - 5pm UK time | REGISTER
This masterclass will cover the following topics:
- MQTT and IoT: why MQTT is the de-facto protocol for IoT communications
- Why MQTT.org? The technical committee from OASIS, one of the most respected, non-profit standards bodies in the world
- MQTT Tutorial: an in-depth look at the MQTT protocol
- Power Benefits of MQTT-SN, the low-power derivative of MQTT
- MQTT-SN Tutorial: an in-depth look at the MQTT-SN protocol
Most importantly, we will be giving a considerable amount of time to Q & A with plenty of opportunities to engage with experts in this subject.