New Telaire SMART Dust Sensor SM-PWM-01C
SM-PWM-01C is a dust sensor that detects the dust particle concentration in air by using optical sensing method. An infrared light emitting diode (IR LED) and a photo-sensor are optically arranged in the device. The photo-sensor detects the reflected IR LED light by dust particles in air.
The SMART Dust Sensor can detect the small particle like cigarette smoke and it can distinguish small particles like smoke from large house dust by pulse pattern of signal output.
- Compact size, light weight (about W59x H46x D18 mm, 20g)
- PWM (pulse width modulation) output (Low pulse output)
- Enable to distinguish small particle of cigarette smoke from large particle of house dust
- Constant forced air convection flow by heater resister in dust sensor
- Lead free and RoHS directive compliant
- Minimum particle size can be detected over 1μm
- (House dust size: avg 20μm, yellow dust size: avg 20um, cigarette dust size: avg 1μm)