LCIS Media Compatible Pressure Sensor Module
The NovaSensor division of Amphenol Sensors is pleased to announce the LCIS Media-Compatible Pressure Sensors featuring a high stability SenStable® backside MEMS piezo-resistive chip placed in a board-mountable package. The ceramic button pressure port isolates on board electronics and allows for operation in hostile environments. These sensors monitor pressure in industrial, medical and transportation applications by producing a voltage output that is linearly proportional to the input pressure.
Novasensor offers initially 2 analogue configurations of the pressure module, digital will follow for other applications. If you would like more information about how we can help with your application please contact your account manager.
- Pressure Ranges: 150 psi (1034 kPa) and 300 psi (2068 kPa Integrated EMI noise immunity
- High stability and reliability with Silicon MEMS chip
- Absolute and gauge variants
- Ceramic button pressure port
- Miniature size
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 150 °C
- Custom transfer functions available
- Industrial Process Control
- Water Management
- HVAC Systems
- Refrigeration Systems